[Tweeters] Enumclaw Gyrfalcon - Yes*, and a big milestone

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at frontier.com
Thu Feb 11 16:18:33 PST 2016

Tweets – after Marymoor, I went down to look for the Enumclaw GYRFALCON. On my second crack at the snags at the corner of SE 436th St. & 244th Ave SE, at about 1:15, I found it as promised. However, it didn’t stay long, (less than a minute), and we were unable to refind it. I thought I found it flying north several miles away, up near SR-169 and 400th St., but I found a Peregrine there when I tried to confirm.

It appears that it is certainly NOT a gimme in those snags, as people were apparently searching/watching those snags most of the morning.

Personally, this Gyr was a big milestone for me, being my 300th life species for King County.

== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== BirdMarymoor at frontier.com