[Tweeters] Jeff Gibson escapes!

Margie Gibson margieanngibson at mac.com
Sat Feb 13 11:08:33 PST 2016

Jeff is making great progress and will leave Tacoma General this afternoon. He’ll be going to his old home in Everett, and will return to Port Townsend when he no longer needs to use a walker. Many, many thanks for all the support from his tweeters family!! I’ve read your emails to Jeff, which really helped him (and me) through this unexpected trauma. He has a lot on his plate for the next few weeks (and his laptop is in PT) but I’m sure you’ll be hearing from him as soon as he is able. I too have missed his posts.

Margie Gibson
Caballo NM
margieanngibson at mac dot com