[Tweeters] Seeking birding buddies

Laura Busby fauna46 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 06:14:19 PST 2016

Hi Tweets,

I'm usually* off work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I'm in a friendly big year competition with some friends from across the country. It's nice to have company, extra eyes, and confirmations. I am beyond beginner but no expert (hoping to improve that this year).

I live in Skagit County but will travel. I'm heading to the east side Mon or Tues thru Wed this week. I'd love to hear any "don't miss" spots/birds for this time of year that I may not catch later on.

Thanks and good birding!
Laura