[Tweeters] Happy V. Day and HU (Hummer Update) / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sun Feb 14 09:10:37 PST 2016

Good morning and Happy V. Day Tweeters!

I checked on the hummer nest this am at 8:09 and it sat on the nest for at least 20 minutes so I think we have eggs now! This is the longest I've seen her sit since finding the nest. I can see her on the nest from our dining room, but there is one pine bough that crosses in the front of the nest, so will try to get the scope on it to see if I can get a good view.

When she was on the nest another hummer came to the feeder - I think that may be nesting in our front fir tree - still to be determined, but I'm sure it's much higher and harder to find.

I guess I may have to fire up my camera again!!

Have a great bird day!

to be continued...

Caryn / Hummer Mama (HM)