[Tweeters] re: King Eider at Ocean Shores

Scott Downes downess at charter.net
Tue Feb 16 20:05:45 PST 2016

Tweets,
A quick follow-up. We were not successful in getting photos of the female King Eider when we found the bird on Sunday (didn’t take camera at first due to the rain and when we rushed back for the camera, she was out of photo range). I believe it is still a WBRC review species. I will send in a written description, but if you happen to see the bird and can get a photo of it, can you send it both to me and Matt Bartels, WBRC secretary?

Thanks,

Scott Downes
downess at charter.net
Yakima WA