[Tweeters] HU / Caryn / Wedgwood

Sammy Catiis Hikersammy at msn.com
Wed Feb 17 14:44:11 PST 2016

Not sure, but I'm betting they use what is natural for them most often, and use what they can when that fails. If they are finding sufficient natural fluff, they will use that first. I pick off heads of the plentiful Cattails, as this is what I've seen the take fluff from when they are out on the marshes. Easy, free, and natural for them. Pick off a few heads and hang then near enough the feeders that they know it's there.

Just a thought.

Sammy