[Tweeters] re: Vancouver lake lowlands

Ron Post ronpost4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:01:42 PST 2016

Tweets: My thanks to Wilson Cady for posting the info about the upcoming
hearing and the possibility of a sports development. I can't provide you
any information that is scientifically sound, but my feeling about the
drainages surrounding the Columbia is that they will be very very important
for wildlife over the next few decades as global warming sets in. I'm sure
that all of you who are conservationists, as I am, would rather that our
local governments err on the side of caution when it comes to influencing
actions that could affect habitats for birds. I have spent enough time in
that part of Washington to surmise there are plenty of alternative sites
for disc fields. I can't attend the hearing in March but I weigh in.
ronpost4 at gmail.com