[Tweeters] HU / Caryn / Wedgwood HM (Hummer Mama)

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Feb 18 10:05:32 PST 2016

Hi Tweeters,

It was a very wet night in Wedgwood and all I could do was think about that poor little bird sitting on her nest being bombarded by buckets of rain. I don't know how they keep all that rain out of that little cup! Their bodies do extend out over the edges somewhat so guess they the water runs over them. I imagine them like a little rubber ducky sitting in their tiny tub waiting for the faucet to be turned off.

Well, when I got up and checked on her this am, she seemed no worse for the wear and doing her little wiggle dance looking right at me in the scope! Whew! Being a hummer mama is hard work!

Caryn / Wedgwood HM (Relieved in Seattle - here comes a little sun!!)