[Tweeters] Common Redpolls at Green Lake again

Byers byers345 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 18 15:23:37 PST 2016

Hi Tweeters,

I went back to Green Lake today to see if the Redpolls were
still there. There were about 20 of them in the same vicinity that I found
them 2 days ago, i.e., in a birch tree right next to the lake maybe 200-300
feet north of the bathroom on the east side of the lake. I had taken a
camera along and got a few pictures. Photographers always complain about
light, etc. The light was in fact crummy and it was windy. Nonetheless,
the pictures are at the Flickr link below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/albums/72157664775948366

Good birding, Charlotte Byers, Seattle