[Tweeters] Helping Wildlife

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 03:38:05 PST 2016

FYI: popcorn makes a really good, edible & biodegradable, packing material.
(the packing pellets made of starch are also a reasonable alternative to
styrofoam packing pellets.)

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
Blogs: Forbes <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/> | Evolution
Institute <https://evolution-institute.org/profile/grrlscientist/?source=> |
Medium <https://medium.com/@GrrlScientist>
Keep up with my writing: TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
Tiny bio: about.me <https://about.me/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]