[Tweeters] Chelan birding day two

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 21:42:40 PST 2016

Hey all!

Kevin Black and I wrapped up our Chelan trip today and found some nice birds. We started the day in Number 2 Canyon with Western Screech and Great Horned Owl.
We tried for a Barn Owl that has been seen at Wenatchee Confluhorawalla natural state area park (it's... All one park, folks. I've decided.), but struck out, finding a continuing and unusual Bewick's Wren, and Greater White fronted Goose.

The last highlight of the day was a dozen or so Pine Grosbeaks on Pioneer Avenue in Cashmere.

Happy Birding!

Tim Brennan
Renton