[Tweeters] Common Redpolls at Green Lake

Wally Davis wallydavis3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:58:47 PST 2016

Arriving this morning I homed in on several men with Canons and long lenses.
Joining them I asked about the Common Redpolls and confirmed we all had the
same objective. After a 5 minute walk we found them near the east side
restroom and were joined by quite a few other birders. It seemed there were
as many birders as Redpolls and one photographer with considerable levity
started taking pictures of the birders. All in all a nice couple of hours
which included:

Common Redpoll

Black Capped Chickadee

Bushtit

Anna's Hummingbird

Coot

American Wigeon

Crow

The Redpolls kept moving with all the birders around but when I had them to
myself, I stayed in one spot for about 30 minutes.

Thanks to Charlotte Byers for information on location.

Wally Davis

Snohomish