[Tweeters] Rum pum pum.../ Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sun Feb 21 07:53:35 PST 2016

Morning Tweeters!
What a beautiful sunrise this am!!
Robin's egg blue and flamingo pink!

Just heard the first flicker drumming on the fireplace flue. Not yet getting robins chatting or the "fee bee bee" of chickadees -well there was one...(last week).

We've been in our house in Wedgwood since 1981 and have seen - and heard many birds - and springs here. Our little 1/4 acre forest in the city.

Another spring is on its way. And my hummer is starting to rebuild - have not yet seen where, but not sure I need to.

Caryn / Waiting for spring in Wedgwood

Sent from my iPhone