[Tweeters] Downtown Seattle Merlin

rohan kamath rohankamath88 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:13:54 PST 2016

Hi Guys,
I've been seeing this guy hanging out around downtown Seattle, right by the
Space Needle, for the last 3 weeks. He mostly sites on buildings preening
and lazing around all day and every few hours spends some time chasing the
pigeons around. Yet to see him make a successful pigeon kill(although I've
just probably been missing the actual kills considering he's still here).

These were shot from my living room window:-

Photo: https://goo.gl/C9ZCp0
Video: https://youtu.be/jHsEvP7VCYU

Not sure if such an urban habitat is normal for these guys or this chap is
just wandering. Would love to hear opinions about this.

Thanks.

-Regards,
Rohan Kamath
Amazon.com, Seattle, WA.