[Tweeters] Lyme Disease in King county

Hugh Jennings h2ouzel at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 16:32:31 PST 2016

Bob Asanoma asked me to post this warning about Lyme disease on Tweeters.

“My daughter has been diagnosed with Lyme Disease and she believes she was bitten by a tick on February 6 while running at the Redmond Watershed Preserve in King County. It has been verified by a blood test and she is currently on antibiotics. Everyone should be aware that infected ticks are present west of the Cascades and everyone should take necessary precautions to avoid being infected. “

Bob’s email address is: r.asanoma at hotmail.com

Hugh Jennings
Bellevue, WA
h2ouzelATcomcast.net