[Tweeters] Marymoor Survey

Todd Sahl toddsahl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 17:49:28 PST 2016

Hi Kate,
Here is the page with all the info you need: Birding at Marymoor Park
Note that there is a mailto: link on the page that might not be totally obvious if you're not familiar with those. It points to birdmarymoor at frontier.com.
The schedule says the walk starts at 7:00 a.m. this Thursday.  The meeting place is: "We meet in Lot C, the small, unmarked, paved lot just north of the Community Gardens and Snag Row on the way to Lot D, the Dog Area parking lot "
Todd SahlSeattle, WA