[Tweeters] Seattle birding info

Steve Loitz steveloitz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:53:16 PST 2016

Last Friday on a run we saw a dozen or so Surfbirds between the Alki
beachhouse and Duwamish Head in West Seattle. It's hit and miss, and you
might need a bit o' luck to see them there. The best bet for a Varied
Thrush near there would be the ravine in Schmitz Preserve Park, which is a
short walk from the beachhouse. Alki is accessible via Metro bus. Or you
can take the Water Taxi from downtown.

--
Steve Loitz
Seattle, WA