[Tweeters] Speaking of Eagles eating...

L Markoff canyoneaglej at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 07:39:10 PST 2016

...this may be of interest. Some of you may have been to see the amazing
Eagle spectacle that goes on at the Conowingo Dam in Maryland. Years ago
when I traveled between my home in Vienna, VA and Bear, DE to visit my mom,
I used to stop there on occasion. Yesterday, a friend in Pennsylvania sent
me this video and it brought back great memories of visiting Conowingo. If
you want a treat, take a peek at the video here:

https://vimeo.com/152926627

And to see where Conowingo Dam is located, go here:

https://goo.gl/maps/4LiVDfpSuUk

I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did, it is thrilling!

Lori Markoff

Eugene, OR