[Tweeters] Tree Swallows at Green Lake, Seattle

Constance Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 07:40:24 PST 2016

Dear Alex and fellow tweets, within the state, Violet-green Swallows usually show up first, followed shortly after by Tree Swallows. At the Fill, however, usually Tree Swallows show up a little sooner than Violet-greens. Checking my records, the Tree Swallows may actually be a couple days late this year. I often have them showing up closer to February 23, give or take a day. - Connie, Seattle

constancesidles at gmail.com