[Tweeters] Westport Pelagic, Laysan Albatross

Bruce blabar at harbornet.com
Sun Feb 28 08:25:52 PST 2016

Yesterday, we were finally able to complete our first pelagic of the year! We have had to cancel two other trips because of sea conditions. Highlights include one or possible two Laysan Albatross, Short-tailed, Sooty and Pink-footed Shearwaters, 2 Pomarine Jaegers and over 100 Black-footed Albatross!
For a further report and photos, I would suggest reading Bob Archer's excellent write up that he just posted on Tweeters.
Thanks to all the seafarers that made this excellent trip possible!
Please visit our new website to look at our schedule of up coming trips, reservations and other related information at www.westportseabirds.com.
Leaders on yesterday's trip were Bill Tweit, Bill Shelmerdine and myself. Spotters and boat personal were Phil and Chris Anderson.
Bruce LaBar