[Tweeters] recent trip to southern Mexico

David Cook 41cdcook at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 10:32:08 PST 2016

I just completed a 4 person 8 day/night birding trip which I organized to
the states of Yucatan, Campeche and Chiapas in southern Mexico. The group
identified 302 species seen and heard and some members who had never birded
in Mexico had over 150 lifers. If you are considering your own trip to
that part of Mexico and would like suggestions of birding locations,
lodging or guide references, feel free to contact me offline at
41cdcook at gmail.com.

Dave Cook
Seattle. WA