[Tweeters] trying to reach a WOS board member

Amy Powell schillingera at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 29 15:37:57 PST 2016

Hi Megan,

If you do not have Outlook Mail installed on your computer you will need to
copy and paste the email address in your email.

For instance, go to www.wos.org <http://www.wos.org> >About WOS > Board
Members. You will see a list of all of the board members. If you right click
on a board members name you have the option to Copy Email Address. Click
this option. Then open your email and paste the address in your To.. Compose
your email and away you go.

The email addresses used by WOS are all Outlook dependent. This is nothing
that I can control, it's simply the way that GoDaddy (our host site) uses
email. Before I installed Outlook on my computer I had this issue all the
time but the work around always made it possible to send emails, it just
takes an extra step.

I've replied to all in case there are any others out there on Tweeters that
have encountered this issue.

As for the registration, I'm sure that someone from the board will be happy
to help you.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Amy Powell