[Tweeters] Fighting Annas

Teresa Lapetino terlap at mac.com
Fri Jan 1 09:09:12 PST 2016

I have 2 hummers fighting like mad over my 2 feeders out back. I mean REALLY fighting and for a long time! (Stopped watching after 15 minutes...) A third hummer is getting the benefit; feeding while the other two look they are trying to kill each other. Unreal! Has anyone else seen this kind of thing? They are on the ground wrapped together, in the lawn chair, under the table, in the air...wasting a lot of energy! They totally ignored my existence. Weird.

Teri L.
South Everett

Sent from my iPad