[Tweeters] Facebook page for Barry Levine

Izzy Wong gobirder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 13:52:07 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

I have set up a Facebook page in memory of Barry Levine. For those who use FB, go to “Remembering Barry Levine.” Please feel free to use this page to post any stories, condolences, and memories of any kind that you wish to share about Barry.
My hope is that this can be another way for Kate to see how loved and influential Barry was. I have received many wonderful personal tributes and stories about him that I am passing on to Kate. I think this page might make things a bit more accessible for some.

Please share this info to anyone, birder or not, who you think might be interested.

Although I’ve set up this page, I am still receptive to any private emails regarding Barry’s death.

Thanks,
isadora wong
seattle, wa
gobirder at gmail.com