[Tweeters] Barry Levine FB page - new info

Izzy Wong gobirder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:29:06 PST 2016

Hi all,

In order to allow for your posts to automatically show on FB, I had to re-create the page and make it into a group one. It is now up and running. Again the name of the page is Remembering Barry Levine. Please be aware that this is an open page for now, so anyone on Facebook can join and see it.

Also, if those of you who liked the previous page would now join the new page, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience.

isadora wong
seattle, wa
gobirder at gmail.com