[Tweeters] Common Redpolls in Mill Creek Snoho. County

birdmarymoor at gmail.com birdmarymoor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:39:58 PST 2016

Tweets – this morning I had a flock of about 25 COMMON REDPOLL briefly land in a dead pine next to me at the Buffalo Ponds site. This is just south of 132nd St. SE a.k.a. SR-96, near Murphy Corner, just under 3 miles east of I-5. A trail runs east-west about 100 yards south of SR-96, and the birds landed near the east end of that trail around 10:30. They did not stay long, but I had a great view.

== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== BirdMarymoor at frontier.com