[Tweeters] Steer clear of Malheur for now

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:29:47 PST 2016

actually, leftie or not, this event is being widely tweeted and commented
upon on twitter. my guess, based on the numbers of photographs from a
variety of sources being shared on twitter, this is reliable. you can
follow the news by reading posts aggregated under this hashtag

#OregonUnderAttack
#OregonStandoff
#Oregon

peculiarly, there is not a storm of news coverage, and only a few news
stories at all:

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/3/10703712/oregon-militia-standoff

oh, and here's a story from a local newspaper, the Willamette Week, which
hardly qualifies as a liberal news source, under any circumstances:

http://www.wweek.com/2016/01/02/militia-group-takes-over-federal-building-in-eastern-oregon-because-the-lord-was-not-pleased/

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
twitter: @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
Forbes blog <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/>
Evolution Institute blog
<https://evolution-institute.org/profile/grrlscientist/?source=>
TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]