[Tweeters] Samish Flats field trip Jan 8 FRI 9 to 11

Twink Coffman wilber4818 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 07:21:43 PST 2016

Friday, January 8, Samish Flats
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Trip Leader: Steven Harper
Pre-registration required – trip limit 8
To register contact Steven Harper: 360-650-9065 or stevenharper2 at msn.com

This trip will begin at the Alger Park and Ride, I5 Exit 240. We’ll then
scour the Samish Flats searching for all of the raptors commonly found
during the winter as well as waterfowl and shorebirds feeding in the
fields. Bring water and snacks or lunch to eat on the run. Dress warmly
and bring a spotting scope if you happen to have one. We’re likely to see
bald eagles, rough-legged hawks, northern harriers, and red-tailed hawks,
and will search for other less common raptors.

--
happy birding
Twink
wilber4818 at gmail.com