[Tweeters] SE Arizona lodging info sought, reply privately

Mary Reese uuspirit at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 16:58:33 PST 2016

We're going SE Arizona in late April.  Plans are to see Madera Canyon, Sonoita, Patagonia, San Pedro River, Miller Canyon.  (We already saw Ramsey Canyon last time.)  Any suggestions where to stay for 3 people for a week?  We're thinking Green Valley or Patagonia.  We'd rather have a place where we can cook and where Jim's brother can have a separate room.

Thanks  Mary M. Reese & Jim Allen
uuspirit at yahoo.com   503-929-7788