[Tweeters] WESTPORT PELAGIC TRIP, JAN. 30
blabar at harbornet.com
Sun Jan 3 12:28:07 PST 2016
Happy New Pelagic Year to all,
Our first pelagic trip of the year, will be on Saturday, January 30. Of course being winter, sometimes re-scheduling has to be done because of weather. However, when we do get out to sea, at this time of year, we have had incredible sightings.
Here are some of those sightings:
1. Jan. 16, 1994, 3 Laysan Albatross
2. Feb. 2, 1997, 12 Laysan Albatross, 4 MOTTLED PETRELS, 3 Parakeet Auklets
3. Jan. 22, 2000, 6 Laysan Albatross, 1 WHITE-CAPPED ALBATROSS
4. Feb. 2, 2013, 1 Laysan Albatross
5. Jan. 25, 2014, 1 Thick-billed Murre
6. Feb. 14, 2015, 2 Laysan Albatross, 2 Parakeet Auklets
There are spaces still available, so start your new year pelagic list off early!
To make reservations and to inquire about our 2016 schedule, visit our website at www.westportseabirds.com
On behalf of Westport Seabirds,
More information about the Tweeters