[Tweeters] Starling Mimicry

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:19:09 PST 2016

of course it's possible!

i clearly remember, after all these years, hearing a distressed kitten
yowling from a small tree in Discovery Park. it sounded so pitiful! I spent
a few minutes trying to find the wee beastie and was ready to climb the
tree (binoculars, scope and all) when i spied a starling sitting
comfortably in the branches, yowling his little heart out.

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
twitter: @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
Forbes blog <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/>
Evolution Institute blog
<https://evolution-institute.org/profile/grrlscientist/?source=>
TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]