[Tweeters] Portland Audubon statement regarding Malheur occupation by terrorists

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:38:19 PST 2016

actually, i was using the FBI's definition of what is a terrorist to define
my "politically-loaded terms":

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/terrorism/terrorism-definition

don't like that? then argue with the FBI to change their definition to
something that suits your personal ideals.

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD