[Tweeters] Grays Harbor CBC

dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Tue Jan 5 23:33:55 PST 2016

Hey Tweets...total for the Saturday, January 2nd Grays Harbor CBC is 130
species, far better than the 2014 count of 116.

A few of the highlights: a BLACK PHOEBE in Ocean Shores, a Lincoln's
Sparrow, two Savannah Sparrows, six Townsend's Warblers, 266 Varied
Thrush, two Hutton's Vireo's, a Northern Shrike, a Ruddy Turnstone, four
Black-legged Kittiwakes, an American Bittern in it's usual spot in
Oyehut (the community, not the wildlife area!), one Rough-legged Hawk,
an Eared Grebe, one Ruffed Grouse, a Canvasback, 20 Trumpeter Swans, and
three Snow Geese.

My grateful thanks to all who came out to count birds on a cold (for the
coast) but brilliantly sunny day; you make this almost easy and so much
fun.

I still need to recheck the numbers so if you want a copy of the list
give me a few more days until I know I didn't add wrong, then send me an
e-mail for the results. I should have it by Friday.

Dianna Moore

Ocean Shores