[Tweeters] Starling Mimicry

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 02:23:21 PST 2016

starlings are quite talented mimics of the human voice, too. one long-term
experiment along these lines (and also a glimpse into the psychology of
these birds) is the delightful and fascinating book, "Arnie, the darling
starling" by Margaret Sigl Corbo.

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
twitter: @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
Forbes blog <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/>
Evolution Institute blog
<https://evolution-institute.org/profile/grrlscientist/?source=>
TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]