[Tweeters] RE: Starling mimicry

Denis DeSilvis avnacrs4birds at outlook.com
Wed Jan 6 15:07:42 PST 2016

For 4 years I've had a starling across the street imitating a Western Meadowlark, and so well done that when a meadowlark did show up this Fall, I very nearly passed on even looking - glad I did, though, because it was perched directly across from me on the fence. I always did wonder, however, where the starling picked up the song.

May all your birds be identified,
Denis DeSilvis
avnacrs4birds at outlook.com

Sent from my Windows Phone