[Tweeters] N. Hawk Owl....

merdave at homenetnw.net merdave at homenetnw.net
Wed Jan 6 15:29:36 PST 2016

Hi, The N. Hawk Owl is still near the same place on Cassimir Bar. Three
of us were looking at it from a distance with scope and binocular. The
gentleman who lives in the yellow house drove down to us. He asked what
we were doing and we explained. He said scope and binocular were okay but
he did not want any pictures taken of his property! I told him they prob.
only had the bird and a tree branch in their photo, but he repeated, no
photos of my property. He owns the abandoned brown building that is east
of his home. He said people walked in his drive way and took photos, and
walked in to the other building and never even asked if they could go on
his property!!! We offered to let him look at the bird through the scope,
but he declined. He didn't seem mad, just firm. Meredith Spencer,
Bridgeport