[Tweeters] Look up Definitions

Charles Reinsch creinsch at humbirds.org
Wed Jan 6 15:57:49 PST 2016

The guidelines for posts on tweeters are here:
http://www.scn.org/tweeters/guidelines_tw.html

Discussions of issue that include politics are NOT forbidden unless it
becomes partisan and inflammatory. The issue that seems to have annoyed a
couple of you would appear to be a natural for discussion here. It has to
do with the protection of the natural world, and the use of Federal land
for preservation of species including the birds you like to add to your
life lists.

For me, emails laced with "crap" are more annoying than serious discussion
about how to prevent the further destruction of the planet.

I would hope you would all use language appropriate to a public forum.

Thank you,

Chuck Reinsch