[Tweeters] Audio Recording Product information

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:16:30 PST 2016

I was reading a trade magazine this morning and came across an interesting piece of equipment for those who like to do audio recordings in the field. It is an inexpensive broadcast quality mic that plugs into the mic jack on the cell phone. Having worked as a Broadcast Engineer 15 years I can say that when "Broadcast Quality" is used it means professional level quality. At $40 it is an inexpensive way to do nature. I have posted the URL to the article from Radio World. The article is on page 25. Below that is a review of the product.

I will post a disclaimer that I haven't tried the product so I can't speak to the quality of the recordings.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/newbay/rw_20160106/#/24

Radio World - January 6, 2016 - nxtbook.com<http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/newbay/rw_20160106/#/24>
www.nxtbook.com
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of Radio World - January 6, 2016 This Issue Radio World - January 6, 2016 http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/newbay/rw_20160106

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/irig-mic-cast-for-smartphones-review/
[http://icdn3.digitaltrends.com/image/irig-mic-cast-header-1200x630-c.jpg]<http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/irig-mic-cast-for-smartphones-review/>

iRig's Mic Cast Review: A cheap way to improve your audio ...<http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/irig-mic-cast-for-smartphones-review/>
www.digitaltrends.com
Review: iRig's Mic Cast takes phone audio recording to a new level for $40

Good Birding
Roger Moyer
Charlotte, NC