[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | A River of Wood

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 12:37:33 PST 2016

Tweeters,

Let me reassure you. Even though the title of this week’s post does not mention any birds, all but two of the photos contain views of pileated woodpeckers. In particular, I have been watching the progress of Storm, the female pileated that took over a roost near Foster Island in November. I am wondering if she has taken a mate or not. Feel free to read the story and let me know what you think.

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-river-of-wood.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-river-of-wood.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay where nature lives in the city.

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net