[Tweeters] RE: Hawk Owl Horror?!?/Reporting Violations

Diane W diane_weinstein at msn.com
Sat Jan 9 20:41:30 PST 2016

Dear Tweeters:

Since we are the ones out there watching wildlife, we should all be prepared to report crimes against wildlife when we see it. Please put the poaching line information below in your phone. I have a sickening feeling there is going to be more and more of this kind of thing going on.

According to the WDFW website http://wdfw.wa.gov/enforcement/reporting_violations.html you can call, text, email, or report violations online. If the poaching activity is in progress or an emergency, call 911. Otherwise call 1-877-933-9847; or text by entering WDFWTIP (a space) and the Report and send to: 847411 (TIP411); or email reportpoaching at dfw.wa.gov. You can even enter the report online at the above web address. According to the website, all reports are completely anonymous.

Diane Weinstein
Issaquah