[Tweeters] re: Hawk-owl was alive at 1:30 Saturday and RFI

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Sun Jan 10 17:02:32 PST 2016

Thanks for that observation Natalie. Sandy Schreven has clarified their timeline: Their ebird record began at 12:30 but it was about 2:10 pm when they returned from lunch and found the bird dead and hanging from a branch.

Any other observations, or interactions by others on that day or today would be welcome. We're hoping that the public press may do a story on this and various among our ad hoc group of concerned birders have notified WDFW, USFWS, and Colville tribal FWS - no official responses yet from any. Jon Houghton -Edmonds