[Tweeters] Northern Hawk Owl

Jennifer DeSelle jendeselle at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 20:17:29 PST 2016

I was just about to sit down to write about the N. Hawk owl incident when I decided to check on Tweeters to see if there were any new posts on the subject... I would like to thank Bob Pearson for his thoughtful and insightful letter. He put beautifully into words what I was struggling to say...
Nothing good can come from this situation. Even if the landowner is prosecuted-- which I most certainly hope he is-- the damage has been done. We must always keep the big picture in mind.
Thank you for your eloquent words, Bob.
RIP sweet owl
--Jennifer DeSelle-Milam   Olympia, WA