[Tweeters] Re: Reporting of incidents

John Riegsecker jriegsecker at pobox.com
Mon Jan 11 15:36:44 PST 2016

Don't hold your breath waiting for someone to come. On Sunday I called
911 to report two hunters who killed three ducks not 100 yards from the
trail at Theler Wetlands. I asked for a game warden, was put through to
the State Police. Nobody came, nobody called me back.

I did put the decoys and dead ducks on my ebird report.

John Riegsecker
Gig Harbor
jriegsecker at pobox dot com

--