[Tweeters] Bird-watching, Patriotism and the Oregon Standoff

ELIZABETH THOMPSON calliopehb at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 19:27:57 PST 2016

Today Bundy and his gang of thugs took a dozer ( I believe ) and drove out to a fenced area an started tearing down the fence. They took about 80’ so the cattle could come and graze. thus giving the land back to the “people”.
Now lets add theft, property damage and trespass to the equation. And the fact that the locals do not want them there and don’t need them there
I tried to be understanding of their plight but they are going to destroy this place before they leave.
Regards,
Beth Thompson
Arlington WA