[Tweeters] Hawk-owl update

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:48:25 PST 2016

That was a very well-executed news segment about the hawk owl (even if they did accidentally use a dove for one of the pictures)! Both Mr. Houghton and Mr. Bannick were very well-spoken, and of course the owl photos were all wonderful (of the live birds, at least). In case anyone missed it on TV, the video and story are posted online here:

http://www.king5.com/story/tech/science/environment/2016/01/11/rare-owl-found-dead-hanging-tree/78659450/

May justice prevail in this disheartening event, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh(dot)n(dot)glant(at)gmail(dot)com