[Tweeters] Summary of binoculars repair in Seattle (Camera Clinic)

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 22:51:29 PST 2016

I once asked Doug at the Camera Clinic if he repairs binos and spotting scopes.  He indicated to me that he is not wild about doing so.  I would call first and describe the problem to him before spending time and gas to drive to his shop.
He does a wonderful job repairing cameras and lenses.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA