[Tweeters] Birders 'on the other side'

Izzy Wong gobirder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:27:51 PST 2016

Thanks, Scott.

Kendrick and I frequently bird east of the Cascades. We have encountered many landowners and ranchers who are not only friendly, but even tell us about specific birds we might want to check out.

There is one man who remembers us from year to year, has given us apples from his orchard, and invites us to bird on his property. He also warns us about inclement weather, often saying something like, “I just want you two to be okay.”

There are all types out there, and most are good folks, in my experience.

Good birding to all,
isadora wong
seattle, wa
gobirder at gmail.com