[Tweeters] News regarding the Nisqually WF

notcalm at comcast.net notcalm at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 01:46:39 PST 2016

Tweeters,

Don't be surprised when we all stop receiving the great weekly bird survey reports from the Nisqually WF by Shep and Phil .
No, the the armed "demonstrators" in Oregon have not moved North to try to prevent us from visiting this American treasure.

The US Senate has approved renaming the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge for Billy Frank Jr . and building a memorial in the refuge commemorating the Medicine Creek Treaty of 1854. Very neat.
President Obama is expected to sign the bill into law.

I look forward to receiving the Frank reports from S & P.

Dan Reiff
Mercer Island