[Tweeters] Re: News regarding the Nisqually WF

notcalm at comcast.net notcalm at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 04:48:31 PST 2016

Hello all,

The e-mail below was supposed to go out last month.

President Obama signed the bill into law, honoring Billy Frank Jr., activist and tribal leader, on December 18, 2015.
It is now called the Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge.

My e-mail account was down in December. This may have already been announced on Tweeters.

Best regards,
Dan Reiff
MI