[Tweeters] Need advice about birding in Peru

rohan kamath rohankamath88 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 07:49:11 PST 2016

Hi Guys,
Two friends and I were planning to go to Peru in August this year for a
couple of weeks to look for some birds. None of us have ever been to South
America and are trying to decide a good way to plan the trip. I understand
that the entire country is too large to cover in two weeks so we need to
pick a section but I'm not sure what is the best bang for the buck in
August.
If any of you have any advice about how to bird Peru or can share your own
experiences I would be extremely grateful. Any points of contacts,
recommendations on guides and places to stay etc are icing on the cake.

Please email me at rohankamath88 at gmail.com to avoid spamming the group.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

-Regards,
Rohan Kamath